WHAT is The Beverage Forum?
The Beverage Forum is where you will find beverage experts and innovative suppliers to help your company and brand excel. Through a series of dynamic keynotes, interactive panel discussions, and intimate networking you will gain fresh ideas, trusted insight and proactive solutions to move your business forward.
WHO attends The Beverage Forum?
The Beverage Forum draws leaders and key stakeholders in the beverage market from Beverage Companies including, bottled water, coffee & tea, fruit juice, energy drinks, sport drinks, soft drinks, etc. as well as Brewers, Dstillers & Vintners, Dairies, and Financial Firms. Here are just a few of the job titles that you will find at The Beverage Forum:
- Presidents, Partners, Owners, Chairmen
- C-Suite (CEO, CMO, CFO)
- Executive VPs
- VPs of Marketing
- Chief Strategy Officer
- General Managers
- Brand/ Product Managers
- Innovation Managers
- Digital Communications & Social Media
WHY attend The Beverage Forum?
- Gain the Competitive Edge – Experienced and forward-thinking beverage leaders offer an in-depth look at the consumers, the markets, the key players and emerging brands in the beverage industry.
- Overcome Your Challenges – Consult with the industry's leading product and service providers to answer your on-the-spot questions and help you find the best solutions for your business.
- Network & Gain Leads – 2 days to interact with high-level executives, forge partnerships, find new customers and build lasting business connections in an intimate networking setting.
WHEN/WHERE is The Beverage Forum?
The Beverage Forum takes place April 24-25, 2018 at The Westin River North Chicago in Chicago, IL.